We are a neighborhood pizzeria and pub, providing great, 1920s New York Italian food, and great service.
We work hard to build a family within our communities. We focus on the “family” aspect as it pertains not only to our employees, but to our guests as well. The great thing about MAFIAoZA’S™ is that it is something for everyone. We have an awesome kid-friendly environment, we have an extensive award-winning wine list, great specials all week, and we are open until 3:00am for your night out. We sponsor a ton of major wine and beer events around town, and we support many of our neighborhood and local schools through donations and hosting events.
When we first opened MAFIAoZA’S™ Pizzeria in 2003, it was an instant neighborhood favorite. Our customers loved our authentic Italian menu, our warm, welcoming ambience, and our impressive wine list, which mixed the Old World with the New. We are known for serving the finest stone-oven pizza in the southeast, as well as a wide variety of dishes featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. Many of these ingredients are locally grown and produced by Kentucky’s famed Sylvanus Farms. Our Executive Chef, Brett Corrieri, has earned MAFIAoZA’S™ a solid reputation for commitment to presenting flavorful, memorable dining experiences for our loyal and ever-growing patron base.
Events At MAFIAoZA’S™
At MAFIAoZA’S™, we love holding events for our local community! Here are a few examples of types events that we have hosted in the past. We cater to…
- Business professionals
- Holidays celebrations
- Singles’ events
- Office parties.
MAFIAoZA’S™ In The News
We are proud to have been featured by such top-tier outlets as
- The New York Times
- The Birmingham News
- Nashville City Paper
- Chef Magazine
- The Tennessean
- ...And many other publications and local TV affiliates
MAFIAoZA’S™ Awards and Honors
At MAFIAoZA’S™, we work hard, and we’re proud when that hard work gets recognized. Here are a few of the awards and honors that we have received in the past few years…
- National Restaurant Association’s (NRA) prestigious “Restaurant Neighbor Award” as the state winner for their community involvement
- The Tennessean Voter’s Choice Award for Nashville’s #1 Best Pizza
- Nashville Lifestyles Voter’s Choice Award for Nashville’s #1 “Best Pizza” Best of Citysearch awards for “Best Dining with Kids” and “Best of After-Work Bars”
- The Alabama Retail Association (ARA) and University of Alabama at Birmingham School (UAB) of Business’s bronze medal for “Retailer of the Year.”
- WineSpectator 2015 Award of Excellence